- A select player is a rostered boy/girl on a select team
- Select players will be evenly distributed on division house league teams
- Select players can pitch for one inning only and not in the last inning of a game
- Select players must be rotated between infield and outfield positions and can only play each position once
- Select players must sit out as often as regular house league players
- No metal cleats allowed in house league games
- Select players must wear the house league uniform (hat, jersey, pants, socks)
The spirit of these guidelines is to have select players contribute to the overall level of play in house league. Select players will be expected to mentor house league players and thereby, hopefully, raise the bar of play for everyone on the team and the league.