This is the first level where a player receives a live pitch from the opposing team. Mosquito is open to both boys and girls although primarily targeted towards boys. Emphasis is placed on skills development, strategy, position playing, sportsmanship, team play and FUN.
Season / Game Time
End of April to the end of June with playdowns in Sept. One game and one practice during the week @ 6:00. One game Saturday morning.
Highlights for Boys Mosquito 2018:
- For children born in 2007 or 2008
- We play every Saturday Morning @ 9am or 11:30am
- There will be 1 weekday game either on a Tuesday or Wednesday (it fluctuates)
- Allocate 2 hours total time for games and 1.5 hours for practices. Specific times may vary.
- 1 Practice per week will be either on Mondays, or Fridays. Practice day is established Based on coaches’ availability. It remains fixed Throughout the season. TWO teams will share the same practice Day and field.
- We Play/Practice at following diamonds: Lambton-Kingsway, Queensway Park, Norseman, Humber Valley(practice only), Rotary (in fall) and Possibly Park Lawn, Westway, Mimico and Don Russell
- For further information contact Convenor: JohnnyG At firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register by March 23, 2018 to avoid disappointment
- Coaches will meet April 5, 2018
- Practices, clinics, uniform distribution occurs April 16-30
- Equipment bag/balls pick-up occurs April 9-19
- Season starts Tuesday May 1, 2018
- Strongly consider being a Volunteer Coach – Our children Depend on your involvement.
- Players are to supply their own Helmet for Health concerns. We are phasing-out our supply.
- For 2018, we anticipate an all-girl team playing in Boys Mosquito.
To register online in our secure store, click here.