- Home Team Coaches are responsible for cancelling a game due to poor weather conditions *Must inform Away Team Coach & Select/Rep Umpire Scheduler (Jon Goin) OR Houseleague Umpire Scheduler (Kyle Liberto).
- A Coach MUST inform the appropriate scheduler no later than 60 minutes to avoid having to pay umpires for the assignment.
- Once the coach informs the scheduler about the cancellation, it is THE SCHEDULERS responsibility to cancel the umpires. *Coaches and Convenors will no longer be involved in the Umpire Scheduling Process*
- Umpire must be informed no later than 30 minutes prior to Game Time.
- Convenors can elect to cancel all of their division games on a given day *Saturdays*.
- Houseleague Umpire Scheduler will inform Convenor on a rainout.
COACHES RAINOUT PROCEDURE (HOME TEAM):
- INFORM YOUR TEAM REGARDING RAINOUT
- INFORM AWAY TEAM REGARDING RAINOUT
- INFORM UMPIRE SCHEDULER REGARDING RAINOUT
JON GOIN – RYBLSCHEDULER@OUTLOOK.COM C: 416-993-4646
UMPIRE IN CHIEF & REP/SELECT SCHEDULER
KYLE LIBERTO – KYLE_LIBERTO@LIVE.COM C: 647-204-1774
***PLEASE INFORM KYLE AND/OR JON REGARDING ANY UMPIRE ISSUE THAT ARISES THROUGHOUT YOUR SEASON (UNIFORMS, NO SHOWS, ETC…)***