Umpiring is a fantastic opportunity for individuals age 12 or older during the baseball season.
Umpiring teaches confidence, responsibility and discipline in an ideal outdoor setting.
All this and compensation as a bonus!
Royal York Baseball Umpire Registration (sign up).
For many of our young adults, this is their first opportunity to earn money. It is also the best way to enhance your knowledge on the rules of baseball.
At RYBL, we make every effort to train our umpires through a mentor program including on-field instruction to supplement current skills.
If you are interested in umpiring this year, please contact our Umpire-in-Chief.
2017 Umpire Fees:
- Rookieball: $25 Per Umpire
- Mosquito: $30 Per Umpire
- Peewee: $35 Per Umpire
- Bantam: $40 Per Umpire
- Midget: $55 Per Umpire
- Rookieball: $60 Game Fee ($30 Per Umpire)
- Mosquito: $70 Game Fee ($35 Per Umpire)
- Peewee: $90 Game Fee ($45 Per Umpire)
- Bantam: $110 Game Fee ($55 Per Umpire)
- Midget: $130 Game Fee ($65 Per Umpire) Based On 7 Inning Game
- Midget: $140 Game Fee ($70 Per Umpire) Based On 9 Inning Game
- Junior: $140 Game Fee ($70 Per Umpire) Based On 7 Inning Game
- Junior: $150 Game Fee ($75 Per Umpire) Based On 9 Inning Game
- Senior: $130 Game Fee ($65 Per Umpire)
- Women’s: $110 Game Fee ($55 Per Umpire)